• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Oakley Watches

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Are there manufacturers that make fake Oakley watches? I have an opportunity to pick up a timebomb, but i don't know if it's real or not considering the price. Wondering if anyone knew if there were fakes out there and if so, how do you tell the reals vs. fakes?

Are there manufacturers that make fake Oakley watches? I have an opportunity to pick up a timebomb, but i don't know if it's real or not considering the price. Wondering if anyone knew if there were fakes out there and if so, how do you tell the reals vs. fakes?
I recently found company doing Oakley watches. Surprisingly they look good in the pictures. How ever I don't know about what they send you. They are not cheap...... They say they are production over runs. I find that hard to believe. Read up on this site. I meant to do it, but didn't have time....

Wow those look pretty good, but i haven't looked at these watches in person enough to spot a real from a fake. The Timebomb i want to buy is a Timebomb I and not a Timebomb II. They originally listed for $1500 and this guy is selling for $275 "brand new". My head is screaming "DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP!", but it would be awesome if this is a really great deal. I just don't want to be suckered, especially since i've never even seen a Timebomb I in person.

Do you have pix or a link? Just the price sounds a little low to be right. But stranger things have happened..... Is it a private sale, eBay, or ? At least with eBay you can get your money back from buyer protection......

Hmmm..... Try calling the seller.....if he has a camera phone has him send a pix of the underside of the watch. The serial number is laser engraved underneath. Also an Oakley engraving can be seen on the self winding balance mechanism in the see thru window of the case back....

that is clearly fake, first that color combo doesnt exist and second the outer ring around the face is a separate piece not a cut out and lastly the date display only existed on the emerald time bomb, that looks like they copied it off the icon watch

Back