• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake or Real Dog/Bottle Opener Tags???

Maybe my vault will put them on sale? That's probably just wishful thinking... :)
I'm thinking that is wishful thinking......I don't think they are in any rush to unload them.....although last time I saw like 100 of them all at once I grabbed a bunch of handfuls of them :shock:

I'm thinking that is wishful thinking......I don't think they are in any rush to unload them.....although last time I saw like 100 of them all at once I grabbed a bunch of handfuls of them :shock:
Holy Crap! Nice man! Don't have the coin for even one at the moment, have too many irons in the fire so to speak! For now I just use my keychain Swiss tech knife/bottle opener. Gets the job done :)

I have been using mine for years and it’s never been damaged. It’s not Preston’s but it’s still good looking.
Then yours is made out of some material vastly superior to mine, or those beer bottles I was trying to open had caps made of titanium, lol. Perhaps there was variation in the metal composition of the tags? Anybody know of any differences in the metal used between runs of those dog tag bottle openers?

Latest Posts

Back