• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake used TimeBomb on FleaBay

That's no excuse cause you are advertising an Oakley when in fact you know nothing about it. why sell an item if you have no idea what you are selling. I would never sell an item I know nothing about. I have 100% feedback and at around 610 buys and sells. I would report as soon as I see a fake especially oakley stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's better if resellers do their due diligence, but I can see how a guy buying box-loads of dead peoples' junk for resell could feel that just describing an item as accurately as possible from a quick examination instead of spending hours researching it would think that was good enough...

There are sellers out there with worse ethics, unfortunately...

Buy it, report it to Oakley as fake and send eBay the email asking for it to be destroyed.

1. Fake gone.
2. Sellers money gone.

So, something happened...

My reply to his "its not fake" message was:

"Sorry, but yes it is. Oakley never made a watch like that. The band and case design resembles the Oakley Time Bomb, but they didn't make a version with subdials / chronograph, much less with numbers on the dial. Check out the watch database on the o-review website if you don't believe me.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you listed a fake unknowingly, which is why I contacted you directly. Others didn't and have already reported it to ebay as a fake."

He didn't respond to me but he did cancel existing bids and ended the listing.

So, something happened...

My reply to his "its not fake" message was:

"Sorry, but yes it is. Oakley never made a watch like that. The band and case design resembles the Oakley Time Bomb, but they didn't make a version with subdials / chronograph, much less with numbers on the dial. Check out the watch database on the o-review website if you don't believe me.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you listed a fake unknowingly, which is why I contacted you directly. Others didn't and have already reported it to ebay as a fake."

He didn't respond to me but he did cancel existing bids and ended the listing.
Well that was drty.

Back