• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake used TimeBomb on FleaBay

So, something happened...

My reply to his "its not fake" message was:

"Sorry, but yes it is. Oakley never made a watch like that. The band and case design resembles the Oakley Time Bomb, but they didn't make a version with subdials / chronograph, much less with numbers on the dial. Check out the watch database on the o-review website if you don't believe me.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you listed a fake unknowingly, which is why I contacted you directly. Others didn't and have already reported it to ebay as a fake."

He didn't respond to me but he did cancel existing bids and ended the listing.
Handled like a trustworthy business man! Nice Job

"Sorry, but yes it is. Oakley never made a watch like that. The band and case design resembles the Oakley Time Bomb, but they didn't make a version with subdials / chronograph, much less with numbers on the dial. Check out the watch database on the o-review website if you don't believe me.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you listed a fake unknowingly, which is why I contacted you directly. Others didn't and have already reported it to ebay as a fake."

Mission accomplished then.... score one for the Oakley community.

THANKS, I was biding on that :headbang:

:D

Back