• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Woodgrain Prism Frogskins?

Hey Doug! The PRIZM DAILY are really great lenses. I can without a doubt see the birds outside my window in a more vivid color than I've ever seen before. I was under the impression that there was no Iridium on the DAILY lenses, but there is a very nice, subtle Black Iridium as the top lense coating. It really makes the lense look classy, and I'm really happy with the Woodgrain effect that they came up with.
You can definitely count me in as a fan of the PRIZM tech. I don't know how they did it, but I intend to do a little research on the basics of how Oakley made this magic happen.
I have never tried on a pair of Frogskins, and actually I only found out a few weeks back that they had brought this classic style back into their lineup. I will be buying more Frogskins after I get my PRIZM lenses for my Flak XLJ's. I haven't been wearing my XLJ's very much, because I'm kind of a klutz, and I've wanted to avoid damaging them But, the TKL
me has come to treat my eyes to Oakley quality as long as I have them at my disposal, but I will be wearing my Skins a lot. I'm a fan of PRIZM, and I'm going to explore all that it has to offer.
Have a great weekend Doug. And watch out for stupid motorists when You're out cycling!

Back