• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake X-Metal XX 24K

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
Okay everyone, got another noob question I need help with asap, if possible. Saw a posting in CL for a XM XX 24K tonight. Been texting back and forth with the seller and it's pretty much a done deal if I'm willing to go pick them up tonight. What I'm wondering is...does anyone know if there are fakes of these frames out there? Of course the seller says they're real, but who really knows. Plus, the seller lives about 45mins - 1hr. away from me and it's almost 10pm (not to mention that he lives in a less desirable area on the island). I know these are rare to come by and would love to have them in my collection. Please help :confused:.

Thanks Razerwire! I've been searching the forums and net for any info...nothing so far. But, now the bad thing is that the seller isn't answering me. Uh oh...

Hahaha! We'll see, maybe. I'm starting to lose hope already, the seller stop communicating. He mentioned earlier that he had several email replies after he posted the ad, but I was the first to actually get in touch with him. We went back and forth (texting) for about half an hour, then nothing. He also had mentioned that another guy wanted to meet up with him tonight to pick them up. Dammit, I think that this one slipped through my grimy hands! But, if for some lucky reason I get them and don't like them, I'll let you know :cool:.

Btw, I have a feeling that's not a photo of the actual pair.

Yeah, I know! That's why I'm uneasy about the deal. More so, the guy lives out in Waianae...a beautiful side of the island, but not somewhere I care to be late at night by myself. Idk, maybe it's not meant to be. LOL

Btw, the guy also offered to drop the price to $140 if I picked them up tonight. He offered without me even haggling, hmmmmm....

Latest Posts

Back