• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fakes On Ebay

dr1ver_eight

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
NC
It's no surprise to all of us that ebay is full of fake Oakleys, but check out these...what pains me even more than seeing fakes with bids posted is when you look at the seller's feedback, and the glasses they have sold and received praise. Hell, I can't get people to pay that much for real glasses sometimes...where are these idiots when I sell on ebay???

OAKLEY XX Straight Jacket SUNGLASSES - Silver w/ Fire Iridium Lens | eBay

I don't know if I did bad or not, but I just leveled with the fcuking fakers and created an account on ebay, obviously a fake one, and I'm dedicated to win their fakes, obviously without paying a dime!
I also feel frustated when one of my all original Oakley is sold way under it's value (I just sold a pair of white Gascan with black iridium polarized for 44 bucks, free shipping in the US)

I don't know if I did bad or not, but I just leveled with the fcuking fakers and created an account on ebay, obviously a fake one, and I'm dedicated to win their fakes, obviously without paying a dime!
I also feel frustated when one of my all original Oakley is sold way under it's value (I just sold a pair of white Gascan with black iridium polarized for 44 bucks, free shipping in the US)

I feel your pain. Sold some polarized square wires for almost that cheap too. I dont think I'll sell any on eBay again, it's worth just keeping them or giving them to a friend or family member.

I feel your pain. Sold some polarized square wires for almost that cheap too. I dont think I'll sell any on eBay again, it's worth just keeping them or giving them to a friend or family member.

You know what? I've just decided stop selling on eBay, from this moment on... I will only trade with the fellow O Forum guys... yeah... ebay: you've just got banned

Yeah, but did the ones you were selling have the "low profile" arms? I don't think so! LoL

You are exactly right, that's probably where I went wrong...lol. Too bad the seller forgot to mention the WTF optics and lack of clarity that his glasses can provide. I just can't believe people would buy that stuff. Like I said before, look at the seller's feedback and see the kind of money that they got for stuff that isn't even close to looking like what they list it as...WOW!

Latest Posts

Back