1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So as the title says I'm looking for a XX X-Metal in any color way. I'm open to a straight up trade if your pair is in really good condition if not maybe a lil cash on your side. I'll get some pics posted up later tonight of them. I'm not looking to sell them just trade. Id also be open to other x-metal offers ie Romeos or Mars really are only 2 I'm truely looking for.

Fallout Bread Box BNIB For XX Anyt Color Way - image-2.jpg
    Fallout Bread Box BNIB For XX Anyt Color Way - image-3.jpg
    Fallout Bread Box BNIB For XX Anyt Color Way - image-4.jpg

PM me with Questions

Last edited by a moderator: 8/31/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pictures added. If you want more I can add more

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Come on someone's gotta want these bad boys

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dude tuck those away for five years and come back. There'll be demand.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Doubt it. No matter how hard Oakley tries, you can't force something into being collectible or classic down the road. Besides, a XX is already in demand.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    True! The Mustang SVO that I bought in 1986 figuring that it would be as collectible as a Shelby someday just hasn't turned out that way...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    In my opinion: Just like the x-metals , including the XX, the Rust Decay is a top of the line release. Similar to x-metal production, the Rust finish represents the Oakley "beyond reason" manifesto and therefore is a classic representation of the brand. These are even more limited in their production than x-metals.

Also: their price & packaging does indeed strongly market towards collectors. Making them much more likely to be a collectible.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course. But I'd be happy to continue to discuss elsewhere so to keep the sale thread somewhat uncluttered.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trade pending

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.