• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Famous People In Frogskins

Hahah - so now you're a celeb when you have a show on MTV? Nah, he shouldn't count, because he's sponsored...

definition: A celebrity, also referred to as a celeb in popular culture, is a person who has a prominent profile in the media and is easily recognized. Celebrity status might be associated with certain professions and frequent appearances in the media.

and like The Game wrote: i dont know who the first two people are

For the people who don't know who the first 2 people are:

B.O.B. is a new hip hop artist who had that hit song "Nothing on you" with Bruno Mars.

Mike Posner...hmm he has a lot of mixtapes. Not a rapper, but kind of like another Justin Timberlake.

These guys are well known to the young hipsters these days. Most of the older folk who don't listen to this genre of music probably never heard of them.

@jiveSeven
that's the point . . . just because i don't know somebody, it does not mean, that he is not famous!!

Lance Armstrong is sponsored as well from oakley - is he not a celeb?

I'm not saying that they're not celebs - I'm saying that Oakley sponsored athletes have waaaay easier access to Frogskins and Oakley gear in general than other celebs.. And if you read my post i do point out that he shouldn't count because he's sponsored. Simple as that.

For the people who don't know who the first 2 people are:

B.O.B. is a new hip hop artist who had that hit song "Nothing on you" with Bruno Mars.

Mike Posner...hmm he has a lot of mixtapes. Not a rapper, but kind of like another Justin Timberlake.

These guys are well known to the young hipsters these days. Most of the older folk who don't listen to this genre of music probably never heard of them.

I guess that makes you a young hipster!

Janko Tipsarevic probably has a room full of Oakleys, hes always wearing different Flak Jackets, Half Jackets, Jawbones, Plaintiffs, Fast Jacket and I've seen a couple of pics with him wearing Frogskins.

Back