• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fandango!!!!

Ok so if Dann's video review of the Fandango was meant to be a prank then why did they even add it on the OR database under the Jacket section? Is that part of the prank? Cause that gave me the impression that the Fandango is a legit pair. With that said, the Fandangos I've seen so far, especially the yellow pair looks cheap AF to me, and Rainbow Iridium? Really?

There has been such a hype made about these pairs that the joke is to have one if not all in a person's collection. Everyone is just having a bit of fun with these pairs and I guess the OR is too. Don't lose any sleep over these.

Ok so if Dann's video review of the Fandango was meant to be a prank then why did they even add it on the OR database under the Jacket section? Is that part of the prank? Cause that gave me the impression that the Fandango is a legit pair. With that said, the Fandangos I've seen so far, especially the yellow pair looks cheap AF to me, and Rainbow Iridium? Really?
My post on the very first page of this thread mentions that these are fakes. I thought I'd written it clearly enough that there wouldn't be any doubt.

Latest Posts

Back