• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fandango!!

In the summer up here in Maine at one flea market I go to some one has an entire table of almost every Oakley frame. It has been a year or two since I have gone but they used to be $10 a pair and you could get a really good deal on an entire box. If anyone is intrested I can look this summer as well and buy a box. To bad winter just started :(

sorry about the thread dredge but the hunt is over for me.
IMG_2506.jpg

white metals anyone?
IMG_2507.jpg

$10 PB's?
IMG_2508.jpg

Where did you find those?

In the Philippines. They weren't attempted to pass as Oakleys by the retailers as there were no misleading ads in sight. in fact I don't think the employees are aware of the resemblance. Kinda felt like a **** taking the pictures because they probably felt like something passing over their heads.

I cant believe they actually have security lock downs on them!!!

Even worse is they didn't lock down the Fandangos. So lucky they didn't leave that display. It's just crazy. Like, one does not just lock their Honda Civics but leave their Bugatti unlocked. :p

but seriously, I noticed stores do sell legit high end stuff (some real Juliets, PB's, and X-Squared's that I wish I could pick up). Of all their cheaper segments the knock offs are of the more expensive stuff. Not sure how shoplifting is for these pairs but ~$10 is a lot for some people here.

Back