• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Farari!

Haha, I am on the fence with this.. :(. I have two of each just different colors. Two of which I have never worn. I was holding on to them because it kept my watch collection at an even 10 and honestly, they look bad ass all lined up! Farrari Carbon Blade is screaming my name!!
The Ferrari CB called my name too. I wouldn't sell a precious watch to get it though. On second thought, just sell one to me ;).

I was thinking small half frame/ small frame oakley fit smaller faces. But after trying these on there perfect!! The lens are big so thet fit small and big faces well!! I can't wait to get my pair in a few weeks.

I still will collect the older stuff but the new stuff will eventually be old stuff. So I don't want to miss out on the op :)
You know what? I missed out on the E-wires when they were out, I missed out on the Juliet's and the rest of the x metals, and now comes the carbon blades. I'm not going to let this opportunity go! I just got the Ferrari Carbon blades as you can see in my avatar, I love it. The next pair I'm going to get is the carbon blade titanium iridium. As for the Ferrari collection, it's awesome, don't let this opportunity pass!

I really like the Ferrari CB. Yes, it is a bit more than the other CBs, but the red accents are killer. I didn't buy mine for the Ferrari name; I really like the colors, so I was willing to pay the markup. I think they are a great pair.

Big second to this; I walked into the vault thinking one thing and the quality of the finish changed my mind.

Definitely the best colorway IMO; the rest weren't close.

I'm not a fan of co-branding but it just seemed like Ferraris were what they really designed the CB around.

Back