• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket: Asiant Fit Vs Standard Fit

I need to know one thing before I order my lenses for my half jacket 20. The question is "Is there any lenses differences between the standard fit and Asian fit. I have cheeked my one to be an Asian. Anybody Please help

No there are no differences. I work for Oakley.

ALL Asian fit have a different curve to fit a flatter face.

No there are no differences. I work for Oakley.

ALL Asian fit have a different curve to fit a flatter face.

I can see lenses are being sold mentioning "Okley half Jacket 2.0" only and not by Asian Fit or Standard fit. I am a bit confused as someone else said the lenses are not interchangeable between Asian fit and Standard fit. As you work for Okley, you must be having the real picture. I don't want order a pair of lenses which does not fit my frame. Please help..

I can see lenses are being sold mentioning "Okley half Jacket 2.0" only and not by Asian Fit or Standard fit. I am a bit confused as someone else said the lenses are not interchangeable between Asian fit and Standard fit. As you work for Okley, you must be having the real picture. I don't want order a pair of lenses which does not fit my frame. Please help..

I miss understood. Lol sry I was half asleep. There isn't a difference between the materials or types.

However, Asian fit lenses will not fit in a standard frame. If something is advertised but does not say Asian fit I would assume it's a standard lens. Why not just call Oakley or stop into one of the stores. We will either have the lens or find the lens to replace it or help you get a lens from customer service.

I miss understood. Lol sry I was half asleep. There isn't a difference between the materials or types.

However, Asian fit lenses will not fit in a standard frame. If something is advertised but does not say Asian fit I would assume it's a standard lens. Why not just call Oakley or stop into one of the stores. We will either have the lens or find the lens to replace it or help you get a lens from customer service.

Cant find a link for purchaseing XL lenses for my Asian fit half jacket 2.0. Can anybody help to find me a link...Would appreciate this..

Standard fit Half jacket 2.0 Prizm lenses ( baseball infield ) doesn't fit to my Asian fit Half jacket 2.0 frame.
You can put it into asian fit frame hardly, but it twist frame, widen the leg of frame.

20151028_101108.jpg

And oakely selles two types of Flak jacket XLJ lenses, Asian fit and Standard fit. I think they are different too.

Latest Posts

Back