• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket Color .. Opinions Please

BDHO

Oakley Enthusiast
Which color frames do you guys like for fast jacket?
Polished white or polished black ??

I received 2 pairs (one white and one black) as gifts this weekend.
Not sure which color I should keep and which I should sell.
Or, maybe the better question is which has more demand to be sold.

thanks.

Which color frames do you guys like for fast jacket?
Polished white or polished black ??

I received 2 pairs (one white and one black) as gifts this weekend.
Not sure which color I should keep and which I should sell.
Or, maybe the better question is which has more demand to be sold.

thanks.

They make asprin white not black, for a reason, you want it to work don't ya? White frames all the way unless your a mechanic.

Yes I would have said white until you mentioned gold. Now its black unless you tell me they also have gold in which case i don't know what I would say lol.

Generally (and I say GENERALLY because I know it does not apply to everyone - especially the good folks here on OakleyForum), I have three indicators (ok, four) I notice about people that tell me from miles away they are probably complete D-Bags:
1. Affliction Shirts;
2. Anything UFC;
3. White framed sunglasses
4. Wearing sunglasses indoors (unless it is REALLY bright due to skylights, angle of sun, mirrored museum interior, etc.).

YMMV

Last edited:
I don't like polished black Oakley sunglasses. It's cool when it's new, but it shows the tiny paint marks more than any other polished color, especially white. That's why I use polished white or matte color for my sports frames. They just look fresher and not worn out like polishe black after months of hard use.

Latest Posts

Back