1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.1%
    I am selling a pair of Fast Jackets

Frame Color is Black Plaid
    Rubber parts are Grey
    Icons are Gun Metal
    Lenses are Deep Blue Iridium Polarized XL
    They are in excellent condition, no scratches or issues at all on the frame , rubber or icons
    I would rate the lenses 9+ out of 10 since they are not new in the box, they have no scratches or scuffs
    I would also mention this is an interesting color of lenses, you can see on the Oakley website, not many frames have the Deep Blue Polarized option, not to be confused with Ice, Saphire or H20 Deep Water Blue these are a different color and are quite cool.
    Oakley Polarized Fast Jacket XL Replacement Lenses in G30 IRIDIUM POLARIZED | Oakley

I will also include an Oakley MF bag that goes with Fast Jackets with a lense pocket in the bag and will also throw in an extra pair of lenses, they XL shaped, Persimmon but they don't look regular Persimmon, perhaps Hi Persimmon or Blue Iridium persimmon, I’m not exactly sure but you can the Iridium coating reflecting in the pictures. These lenses are also without any scratches or scuffs at all

Cost is $79, Price is FIRM (The Deep Blue Iridium Polarized Lenses alone, cost $90)
    No trades, you pay PayPal fees
    I accept Paypal, I only ship CONUS
    I ship with tracking and insurance and will send you the tracking number the night after the afternoon they ship. These can ship right away!

Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 08.17.11.jpg Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 08.17.23.jpg Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 08.17.28.jpg Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 08.17.52.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/7/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.1%
    more pix...

Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 06.46.04 HDR.jpg Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 06.44.27.jpg
    Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 06.43.54.jpg Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 06.44.00.jpg Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 06.44.07.jpg Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 06.16.32.jpg Fast Jacket - Polarized - Excellent Condition - Under $80 - 2015-09-06 06.23.21.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.1%
    Price Drop - $79 for Polarized

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man those are sweet anyi interest in trades

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.1%
    Well some XS lenses in Ruby Iridium or Emerald Iridium or custom cuts XS lenses
    or maybe some XX lenses without scratches are the only things I'm looking for right now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    I will take these
    Pm sent

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.