1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Like it says in the description, I just got a pair of positive red XL lenses for my fast jacket that I'm not crazy about and I was hoping I could trade them for a pair of fire xl. Lenses are in mint condition except a tiny 1 mm scratch that I noticed right out of the box. Hardly noticeable unless you're reallllllly looking. Actually, I wouldn't mind selling either ($40 includes shipping and paypal) or trading for something (feel free to send offers my way of lenses or accessories - I tend to wear mainly Holbrooks, fast jackets, or deviations so those lenses would probably be ideal or a large watch vault but feel free to send an offer if you have something to offer regardless).

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    i'll buy these lenses next Wednesday. is that okay? i can pay you then. pm me your paypal info please.
    sent you a pm.