• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket Replacement/Accessory Lenses

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
Guess who's a happy camper today?!?!?!! I came across a pretty good deal on a pair of like new Fast Jacket XL (Sky Blue w/ black iridium) that I couldn't pass up. The colorway is a big step out of my usual MO but I'm liking them so far. The price was lower because the seller didn't include the soft vault case, extra lenses and microbag. There's also a couple of faint hairline scratches on the left lens, most likely because the seller just threw them in the box without any kind of protection. But other than those minor things, the piece is great. I'm very happy because I've been waiting for a decent deal on Fast Jackets for a while.

Now, my question is...why can't I find any accessory lenses for these. I would love to have a pair of standard lenses (polarized if possible), but I can only find one seller on eBay. Has anyone heard of or purchased from this seller...eyekonoptics? I'd appreciate any feedback if possible. Purchasing another FJ just to have the extra lenses is not an option...for now :rolleyes:.

Mahalo!!!

I spoke with Oakley Canada today regarding accessory lenses and this was the response

The Fast Jacket replacement lenses are not yet available for purchase on their own. As per our last sales meeting they should be release for sale on our website at some point in February. Unfortunately I do not have a list at this time of the lens tints that will be made available. You can check the website periodically in February to see when they may become available.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to call us.

Latest Posts

Back