• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket, Thoughts?

i love my fast jackets. i have the sky blue/ black iridium XLJ. i wear them pretty often. but $220 for just a O matter frame is a little pricey, but its totally worth it. i defiantly recommend a pair dude.

I love my Fast Jackets... I've go the Black Plaid XL w/G30 Polarized. They fit my big head great and the lens is perfect for every situation.

For 220 do u get two sets of lenses? I would hope so...yeah Its the era of the large head fit...really nothing since 2007 has fit me right and more than half of their stuff did b4 that...oh well like my wife says they are just pieces of plastic... I'll live....still wish for a minute 3 or true MD 2(Pit Bull Small?)

Piper - these come with 2 sets of lenses

And accessory lenses are going to be available soon, as OCP is about to be in stores.

I love my Fast Jackets... I've go the Black Plaid XL w/G30 Polarized. They fit my big head great and the lens is perfect for every situation.

Can you take a pic? There haven't been any around here at ALL. I've been curious if they look distinct and plaid (which is what I want) in person, or if its a subtle carbon fiber look.

Leverlution - Here's a link to a previous post with pics of my Fast Jackets.... http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-discussion/345-fast-jackets-3.html#post2830

Thanks man. So they do in fact just look black from a distance, and a subtle carbon fiberish type look when close? I wish they were more pronounced like the website. Subtle/all black look makes me want to swing toward a pair of silver blue iridum/jade iridiums, and maybe a custom sky blue/red ear stem/VR28 iridum lens for work. Ah well. Saves me $220 right? :)

I heard the opposite at my O Store. They told me they would probably not release an OCP for these because they are just selling them in arrays. If they did open it up for customization, that would be ridiculous to pay an additional $20 off the $220 price.

May be nice with right head...Flaks and Halfs work better for me on every level..fasts fall off (almost) when I tried them onI balmr the big head

Back