1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling my fast jackets. Polished Black with Black Iridium and Persimmon Lenses. Comes with included case and microfiber bag with sewn-in pocket for extra lenses. I have found one small scratch about 2 mm across the left lens. Frames have few scratches from light use. I used them for a month last summer then put them away. (Long story short-- lost my flak jackets, bought these, then found the flak jackets.)

I am asking 120$ for these. Make me an offer though.

Edit: I am actually looking for some mars or any other x metals (almost any condition, lenses not necessary either) someone would be willing to part with :biggrin:

Thanks!
    Fast Jacket XL Black/black Iridium - 20120614161923.jpg
    By dmawer at 2012-06-15

Fast Jacket XL Black/black Iridium - 20120614161908.jpg
    By dmawer at 2012-06-15

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump.... I could have sworn someone started a thread looking for these things.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    i think it was a thread to show their fast jackets.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump. anyone? please? :biggrin:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are these polarized?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are not polarized.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Where is the scratch in the lense? I have been thinking of a pair of fast jackets for a while.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the scratch is on the lower inside quadrant on the left lens (left as in looking at them from the outside). It took me a little while to find it, and when i say 2 mm, i mean about the size of a piece of freshly shaved stubble that has been left in the bathroom sink.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    LOL, nice description. Free bump for you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    if you were ever to take trades... hmu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.