• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Fast Jacket XL Frame And Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

-Silver Fast Jacket frame. The condition is MINT, they have been used only two times, but I have decided I want different, darker color of the frame. The frame will come with one pair of smaller sized nose pieces.

-Brand new G30 Iridium Polarized XL lenses that were only installed in the frame once. They have some tiny marks where they contact with the frame, but it's completely irrelevant when installed.

The prices are:
-85 USD for the frames shipped in Europe or add 5 USD for shipping outside of Europe.
-70 USD for the lenses shipped in Europe or add 5 USD for shipping outside of Europe.

I can also sell these as a complete pair for 145 USD shipped in Europe or 150 elsewhere.

Payment by PayPal F&F.

Thanks for looking

0HAhbVS.jpg

a1nK4Ci.jpg

GrzGheb.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP

Those are XLJ lenses

Username Hidden said:
Those are XLJ lenses
In Fast Jackets and Half Jacket 2.0, they're actually called XL, not XLJ.

My bad sorry, I ordered lenses for my "fasts" a couple months ago in g30 and the seller said they were xlj lenses.

One last BUMP before they end up on ebay. I am open to offers, but please no low ballers.

PS.
Yup, the larger lenses are called XL on FastJacketss, but XLJ on Flak Jakets and some other frames.

Frame is sold.

Price for the lenses is lowered to 65 USD shipped in Europe or 70 worldwide.