• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket XL In The MLB

D-Rat

Oakley Beginner
So, the seasons just beginning and already I'm seeing a ton of Fast Jackets compared to Flak Jackets, Radars and M-Frames.
I also keep seeing one very common colourway;
Silver Frame
And a Green / Purple Lens (G26?)

I can't find this lens for the Fast Jacket (standard or XL) on Oakley.com, nor is it listed as a colourway on O-review.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get used to seeing a lot of high giving in Toronto this year! Will it finally be that breakthrough year in the toughest division in Baseball???

Not certain, but these look like the silver/jade (2nd lens is blue irid).

Fast Jacket will be part of custom very shortly (May). Also, lenses should be available north of the border in the next couple weeks. If you ever have issues finding what you need on this side of the border, drop me a line. As far as what's going on with custom/replacement pieces/etc, I'm pretty dialled. As you probably know, it's a bit of a different world in Canada as far as timelines, availability, and pricing.

Thanks

Get used to seeing a lot of high giving in Toronto this year! Will it finally be that breakthrough year in the toughest division in Baseball???

Not certain, but these look like the silver/jade (2nd lens is blue irid).

Fast Jacket will be part of custom very shortly (May). Also, lenses should be available north of the border in the next couple weeks. If you ever have issues finding what you need on this side of the border, drop me a line. As far as what's going on with custom/replacement pieces/etc, I'm pretty dialled. As you probably know, it's a bit of a different world in Canada as far as timelines, availability, and pricing.

Thanks
Agreed!

Thanks for clarifying that :)

Loving that color-way! Just wished they'd actually released the FMJ instead of silver!

Loving that color-way! Just wished they'd actually released the FMJ instead of silver!

What do you mean sander they did release them you just have to look really hard!!! Lol
b20b55a8.jpg

JOBEN said:
What do you mean sander they did release them you just have to look really hard!!! Lol

Stop it :D haha !! Such an awesome piece though!
Did you get them at retail??

JOBEN said:
Ha no even better I got them Below Retail!

Now, that's just not fair!! Where?
Oh, do you have the SKU readily available? :D

Ill have to look when I get home and see what it is, Im always on the lookout for a third pair I want to customize them!!
I actually have G30 Polarized in one of them right now and they look great I wear them all the time!

Back