• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket XL Replacement Lenses - A Couple Of Questions

trh

Oakley Beginner
I have some Fast Jacket XLs, Silver with Blue Iridium and Persimmon lenses, and I'd like to buy some more lenses and customize them a bit. I've searched, but I can't seem to find the answer to these questions:

Will the standard lens fit in my frames, or must I use XL lenses?
I'm in Canada, and at ca.oakley.com they don't show XL replacement lenses - are these available on the US site?
They list the ear sock replacements on ca.oakley.com, but when you click on them, you get a 404 error - are these also unavailable, or can you get them in the US? I travel to the US fairly frequently, and will just have them shipped to my hotel if they're available.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, the standard shape Fast Jacket lenses faith the frame, even if you have the XL lenses. I use both styles of lenses in my Fast Jackets.

As far as lens and rubber availability, you can find both online or in the Oakley stores in the US. If the Oakley store does customs, they will have the parts for replacement.

Yes, the standard shape Fast Jacket lenses faith the frame, even if you have the XL lenses. I use both styles of lenses in my Fast Jackets.

As far as lens and rubber availability, you can find both online or in the Oakley stores in the US. If the Oakley store does customs, they will have the parts for replacement.

yup, exactly that. regular lenses are definitely compatible with the XL frames.

Back