• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket

Eyespy39

Oakley Beginner
NC
Just wondering what everyones thoughts were on the design for the Fast Jacket. They look pretty nice but I want to see a pair in person before I decide if I will add them to my collection. I do like the simplicity of changing the lense out.

I think they are pretty cool, I like the idea of the lenses popping out easily. Yeh I really want to see them in person too. I posted some good pics I found below. Supposedly the Standard and Oakley photocromatic versions will cost $220, while the Polarized Version will be $280.

13022684767201l5t30h1hc.jpg

1302268476726hso2z5gld9.jpg

1302268476731znl4pmkbw6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally i think its an awesome idea, but it looks and feels to much like the flak jackets to me. Dont get me wrong i love the idea and how easy the lenses will change out but at the same time i dont see them being for someone who is an everyday wearer! Nice pics!

I will probably get some cuz I'm an Oakley freak!! Don't get me wrong!

I agree 100% with you there. I love the the SwitchLock technology, but to me they look very similar to the flak jackets. And I agree, they seem more geared towards sports. Of course you can wear them everyday if you like, but they are more for sports like the jawbones. Also they seem expensive at $220 considering the Half Jackets and Flak Jackets were always reasonably priced, maybe its just inflation :eek:

The price is justified because they will come with two sets of lens just like the Jawbone and Split Jacket (also similar is price). The ear stem was also redesigned, although inspired by the Flak Jacket, the fast jackets ear stems o-matter is carved out making it lighter in weight and helping with it's aerodynamic design.

Oh, I didn't realized they were coming with two sets of lenses, then the price is justified. Thanks for the info very helpful!

Latest Posts

Back