• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jackets Discontinued?

i was hoping they would make a prism daily polar lens for these for when i get mine back from being done in carbon fiber hydro graphics in the colorado customs hydro graphics group buy. oh well. i will have to snag a pair of the deep blue polar lenses instead.
I noticed they released all the Prizm replacement lenses for the entire jacket family except the FJ. I hope there are some lenses hanging out around the next F&F event so I can pick up some extras since I have three pair I really enjoy.

I bought a pair of Fast Jackets at my local vault about a month ago. I called Oakley asking if they are going to do prescription Prizm lenses. I was told no because the Fast Jacket line is discontinued. oh well.

Last edited:
I wonder if part of the reason for being discontinued is that the lenses can't be done with extended Rx range? As someone noted the Flak 2.0 are larger lenses than the Flak, maybe the same size as the Fast Jacket? That would make a proper replacement and possibly have the ability for the extended range.

I wonder if part of the reason for being discontinued is that the lenses can't be done with extended Rx range? As someone noted the Flak 2.0 are larger lenses than the Flak, maybe the same size as the Fast Jacket? That would make a proper replacement and possibly have the ability for the extended range.
I tried on the new Flak, I would say the lenses are in fact the same size in Fast Jacket XLJ. I went as far as to say in another post they are like a Fast Jacket without the switchlock option IMHO.

Latest Posts

Back