• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jackets On Sale!

I think that coupon at City Sports for 25% off lasts until tomorrow. I have to make a decision if I'm going to grab a pair or not. $70 off the Polarized Fast Jacket XL's is probably the best you'll find. I'm sure the O Store employee discount hasn't kicked in for these yet either.

It's pretty clear that something is amiss when it comes to the East Coast getting things from Oakley. Simple things like Flak Jacket replacement rubbers are hard to find. Even at the Tampa O Store.

I am a little worried about the direction of the company. It seems like they can't get stuff out quick enough...and the stuff they make is in boring colors - I know, the masses buy the boring stuff and that is why they can still make the wild stuff for us.

Has anyone else noticed that things they say will be released on a certain date on their website are almost ALWAYS pushed back? Just curious. Still loves me some Oakleys and yes I get the eye-roll when I mention the brand from my g/f too.

Ya ive nticed more and more deadlines being missed. This is why oakley rarely ever gave hard deadlines in the past. Once Lux took over they started requiring more hard deadlines, which leads to disappointed customers. Its always better to stick to release windows rather than dates!

Eyepatch 2 is out already. I've had people come into my store with them looking to buy another pair. But we haven't even gotten a shopping date for the first batch.

Just got my fast jackets in black wish I had the 00 lenses that come on the white ones though

I saw somewhere that the FMJ is totally out, but it will be replaced with a silver pair in the fall.

Back