• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Vs Flak Jackets

I have a pic on here I posted a coupla weeks ago w a pair of Flaks and Fast Jackets overlapping so one can see the frame size differences.

Alright ill have to look that up. Thanks for the heads up.

And thanks all for saying its pretty easy to switch a flak jacket. Was always curious on that.

For wide frames, i have a bit of a big head so it helps me out by fitting my noggin lol

absolutely love the fast jackets,i got the black plaid with iridium v30,they fit great and are very well made.mine have the xlj lens that might be big on some but really offer great thermonuclear protection.wouldnt trade em for the world.

I find changing the lenses on my flaks very quick and easy just can be too scared of bending the frame, the O matter frame does not stress

I ended up getting two fast jackets thanks to Bigdog425 and I love them both. Very easy and quick to switch out the lenses on the fly which is pretty nice. They are also great for me when running as they stay perfectly to my face and don't move.

So to sum it up...Love the fast jackets!

Very cool, glad you were able to make a decision and be happy with it :smile:

While i have both, i find myself wearing my Flaks more often only because they're my beater pair.

Back