1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

I think Fatcats are a very underrated Oakley frame. They have great style and aggressive looks. They are a bit on the small side though. I currently have two of the seven colorways, Matte Black / Grey and Cream / Gold Iridium (BNIB). I am hoping to eventually get the five other colorways and complete the collection.

Looking to see what others here think of the Fatcats. Let me know your opinion good or bad. Also if anyone has multiple pairs in a colorway and looking to get rid of them maybe we can make a deal.

Photo of the two I have. http://www.oakleyforum.com/members/headpatrolman-albums-my-album-picture1677-20130103-164716[1].jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I had a pair of the Blue Camo Fatcats that I recently released to a fellow forum member. I love the way they look amend you are right they are a tad on the small side. I only wish they had more of a wrap style to the frame.

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I've never really been a fan. They don't look nearly as good as the dog trio to me. They do have a certain charm, and some people can really pull them off.

Can we see how they look on you, or do you do the LEO no pictures routine?

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

They are a very cool frame, and i like them because they look like Monster Dogs

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

They are a small / tight fit. That was the only reason for me selling mine. I love the Blue Camo & Rasta Cat's though & if one came one the market at the right price i'd snap it up. If I can get hold of a Dog frame cheep I might have to get Dr. to do me a blue camo on it.
    I loved the fact that they were stretchline too.

6. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Yeah the heavy stretch is awesome. The gunmetal color on the matte black is actually my favorite. Pictures don't do it justice.

7. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

I'll see if I can find one if not I'll take one and post it up. might not be great because it will prob. be with my front facing camera on my phone. LOL

8. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

I like the Fatcat design.
    Unfortunately they are too small for me or vice versa my head is too big :sad:

9. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

10. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Fatcats are great IMO. The Blue Camo is by far the best colorway. The other colors are just sort of boring, but the frame is strange enough looking; so all is good.