1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Silent Oz

Silent Oz Oakley Enthusiast

Nice pair! they suit you

3. MrDroo

MrDroo Oakley Beginner

I've received a ton of compliments on those! The violet lenses are so potent and the violet icons add a sweet touch. I find the nose bridge on the Crankcase to be so much more comfortable than the gascans.

Now, if the UPS guy would hurry up today, I'll finally have my grubby mitts on the entire Crankcase collection (10), which includes the Sunglass Hut exclusive. They're a Matte Black frame, Ice Iridium Polarized lenses with the bright/chrome-esque Blue Icons. The lenses and icons are the same ones that come with the clear frames. I actually swapped the ice iridium lenses and icons out of the clear frame and put them in one of the black frames to make it look like I had the exclusive pair. Yes, that's called being delusional.

4. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Lol that's an infinite hero fuel cell...

5. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

He brought you a DUDE???????? I knew father christmas was a little off his rocker!!!!

spin_nin likes this.
  6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Yer but a DUDE in OAKLEY'S.................................LOL....:cool:

Nice Glasses Marc. I see your getting on Facebook more often too now. Did you have alot to collect from the UK?

7. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

LOL Santa is crooked. He breaks into houses and brings kids presents. Thats a pedo if I ever heard of one. Oh yeah nice pickup Marc!! :)

spin_nin likes this.
  8. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

That's the O-Dude 1.0 :tongue:
    Yes. I have two boxes full of stands and display stuff plus a beaten Juliet. This will be the first pair I have send to the X-MAN.
    Thanks man. I will post some pictures when I'm back in Germany. UK country side internet speed sucks.
    Oh yes, it is.

9. pricedollaz

pricedollaz Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

you said santa got those for you!

10. Gbwiggs

Gbwiggs Oakley Enthusiast

Father Christmas must have been busy this year... He was good to me and a couple of my friends