1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rightcoastnj

rightcoastnj Oakley Enthusiast

So I saw them, and my soul started crying when I thought about leaving the Oakley store without them..so I buckled, and bought them. And a pair of Splice snowboard googles to go with my custom Elevates. Personally, the G-Rocks fit my face really well and I happen to love them..

Fathom G-Rocks - 14aape1.jpg
    elevates
    Fathom G-Rocks - 74328_3643583943137_1130367577_n.jpg
    black/bronze g-rocks
    Fathom G-Rocks - 2jeecmp.jpg
    new splices/stickers
    Fathom G-Rocks - 2i6gmdw.jpg

i cant help it. im an addict.
    my other pairs include:
    grape juice holbrook
    shaun white holbrook (black/gold)
    deuce coupe holbrook
    clear holbrook with violet iridium
    matte white w/ violet holbrook
    motogp holbrook
    jupiter dispatch
    jupiter squared
    troy lee jupiter
    aqua fade frogskins
    deuce coupe frogskins
    white w/ ruby iridium frogskins
    white eyepatch
    gloss black gascan

im forgetting some but thats pretty close..

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats on your pickup. :smile:

3. rightcoastnj

thanks man...like i said, it hurt my soul to walk out without them. i know theyre not limited in quantity, but they are a limited run, and i have a thing for crazy colorways

4. OOO

OOO Be True

Looks good on your face. Congrats on finding what works for you.

5. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Im not a fan of that model but I have to say of what I have seen, you look the best in them!

6. rightcoastnj

thanks guys...idk what it is, i have a face made for sunglasses lol..its part of what fuels my addiction..aside from the sportier looking styles, most of the Oakleys (and alot of Carreras) seem to fit me well.

I will admit that the Garage Rocks have a weird shaped lens and I really dont like the way they look in the faux woodgrain and in the emerald iridium. Its ironic that the ice iridium looks so good because I think part of the reason i like the black/bronze and the gloss black versions is that the shape of the lens isnt so apparent.

Call me a weirdo, but they also look better when I do my hair..if I wear a hat, I usually wear my Holbrooks..

7. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I feel that way too. I however am still not terribly keen on these, but you suite them well! :wink: And if you are an addict, you have come to the perfect place to fuel that. My collection number has increased by almost 150% from when I joined. I think I started on here with 6 or 7 pairs. That number went up to 18.

8. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

suits you well bro!

9. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

First dude on the forum that I've seen rocking the Fathom Garage Rocks ...

and they work well for you - good choice!

(PS - I tried them on at the O Store in Time Square last week, and they were a "no can do" for me ...)

10. rightcoastnj

Frogskins,

I actually tried them on in the same exact store Friday night. I left without them, thought about them for a full 24 hours, and then ended up buying them hahaha. Thanks for the compliment too

Washi,

Thanks !! I love em but damn theyre hard to match stuff to hahaha

S3sunruh,

I actually was an Oakley addict before I ever found this site.. one of the posters on another forum I belong to (pbnation.com) referred me to this site after I mentioned my collection. My friends all think I'm insane and my family thinks I'm a moron. I justify it that women spend thousands on shoes..these go on your FACE, why wouldnt you spend money and make sure they're awesome lol