• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fathom G-Rocks

rightcoastnj

Oakley Expert
nj
So I saw them, and my soul started crying when I thought about leaving the Oakley store without them..so I buckled, and bought them. And a pair of Splice snowboard googles to go with my custom Elevates. Personally, the G-Rocks fit my face really well and I happen to love them..

14aape1.jpg

elevates
74328_3643583943137_1130367577_n.jpg

black/bronze g-rocks
2jeecmp.jpg

new splices/stickers
2i6gmdw.jpg

i cant help it. im an addict.
my other pairs include:
grape juice holbrook
shaun white holbrook (black/gold)
deuce coupe holbrook
clear holbrook with violet iridium
matte white w/ violet holbrook
motogp holbrook
jupiter dispatch
jupiter squared
troy lee jupiter
aqua fade frogskins
deuce coupe frogskins
white w/ ruby iridium frogskins
white eyepatch
gloss black gascan

im forgetting some but thats pretty close..

thanks man...like i said, it hurt my soul to walk out without them. i know theyre not limited in quantity, but they are a limited run, and i have a thing for crazy colorways

thanks guys...idk what it is, i have a face made for sunglasses lol..its part of what fuels my addiction..aside from the sportier looking styles, most of the Oakleys (and alot of Carreras) seem to fit me well.

I will admit that the Garage Rocks have a weird shaped lens and I really dont like the way they look in the faux woodgrain and in the emerald iridium. Its ironic that the ice iridium looks so good because I think part of the reason i like the black/bronze and the gloss black versions is that the shape of the lens isnt so apparent.

Call me a weirdo, but they also look better when I do my hair..if I wear a hat, I usually wear my Holbrooks..

thanks guys...idk what it is, i have a face made for sunglasses lol..

I feel that way too. I however am still not terribly keen on these, but you suite them well! :wink: And if you are an addict, you have come to the perfect place to fuel that. My collection number has increased by almost 150% from when I joined. I think I started on here with 6 or 7 pairs. That number went up to 18.

First dude on the forum that I've seen rocking the Fathom Garage Rocks ...

and they work well for you - good choice!

(PS - I tried them on at the O Store in Time Square last week, and they were a "no can do" for me ...)

Frogskins,

I actually tried them on in the same exact store Friday night. I left without them, thought about them for a full 24 hours, and then ended up buying them hahaha. Thanks for the compliment too

Washi,

Thanks !! I love em but damn theyre hard to match stuff to hahaha

S3sunruh,

I actually was an Oakley addict before I ever found this site.. one of the posters on another forum I belong to (pbnation.com) referred me to this site after I mentioned my collection. My friends all think I'm insane and my family thinks I'm a moron. I justify it that women spend thousands on shoes..these go on your FACE, why wouldnt you spend money and make sure they're awesome lol