• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fathom G-Rocks

I actually was an Oakley addict before I ever found this site.. one of the posters on another forum I belong to (pbnation.com) referred me to this site after I mentioned my collection. My friends all think I'm insane and my family thinks I'm a moron. I justify it that women spend thousands on shoes..these go on your FACE, why wouldnt you spend money and make sure they're awesome lol
Glad you found the forum then! I have a select few people I know personally who are okay with me collecting all things oakley. My girlfriend is understanding (but only after I got her a pair) an my family will never understand. Lol

Besides the name Garage Rock I enjoy them. I just bought the fathom today to go with my wood grain, blue wood grain, and my polished black w/jade. I like the way the fit.

Frogskins,

I actually was an Oakley addict before I ever found this site.. one of the posters on another forum I belong to (pbnation.com) referred me to this site after I mentioned my collection. My friends all think I'm insane and my family thinks I'm a moron. I justify it that women spend thousands on shoes..these go on your FACE, why wouldnt you spend money and make sure they're awesome lol

You're welcome lol

You're welcome lol

Haha thanks bro didn't wanna call you QTip on here lmao

And S3sunruh, my gf was the same.. Then I got her the pink and orange frogs w/ pink iridium, clear w/ violet fringes, tequila sunrise fringes .. And then for Xmas I stepped it up and got her Tiffany hades..$480 later and she's pretty much good to go haha. ****ing $500 glasses but "oh the box is so pretty " lmao