• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fathom RJ's

O-Cow91

Oakley Beginner
BC
Picked these up today, loving the colourway!

P1050779.jpg

P1050776.jpg

Nice, I'm not sure if its just me but Oakley seems to have significantly stopped adding matching boxes for special/limited editions in favor of the generic box, I'm not sure if its a cost cutting move but it would be really sweet if the Fathoms have matching boxes like the microbag, I think we can all agree on that, congrats on the pick up btw

nice pick up man! i will check these, next time, if i hit my store....
asap i get a pair i will put in light positive red lenses!

Nice, I'm not sure if its just me but Oakley seems to have significantly stopped adding matching boxes for special/limited editions in favor of the generic box, I'm not sure if its a cost cutting move but it would be really sweet if the Fathoms have matching boxes like the microbag, I think we can all agree on that, congrats on the pick up btw

+1 :thumb: better with a matching box!!

All boxes are generic now. Even pairs like ducati they no longer even get a red box. There are still some pairs in inventory that have the matching boxes but only because they were made before the switch to generic boxes.

Great pick up I have been debating on getting this pair. I love the colors.

All boxes are generic now. Even pairs like ducati they no longer even get a red box. There are still some pairs in inventory that have the matching boxes but only because they were made before the switch to generic boxes.

Great pick up I have been debating on getting this pair. I love the colors.
I see, so is it more of a cost-cutting move on the company's part? That's the only reason I can think of, I don't wanna make a big deal out of it, but that's just my observation

Latest Posts

Back