• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Adult Beverage?

Sipping on some limoncello while watching the TDF
Never heard of that either, got a pic?

Just finished up my Chimay Blue and poured my last Chimay Red. Big difference as soon as I took a sip. I prefer the red for sure.

Never heard of that either, got a pic?

Just finished up my Chimay Blue and poured my last Chimay Red. Big difference as soon as I took a sip. I prefer the red for sure.

Italian lemon liquor it is best when kept in the freezer if you find some let me know what brands you find and I can let you know what ones to try I have prob tried 20 different ones
20150707_200825.jpg

Where do they serve beer with haircuts? Draft or bottle?
Little place here called the Men's Den. The IPA was a draft. They have a few things in bottles too. When I lived in Denver I used to go to a place that would give you a bottle of beer while you got your haircut. Men's Den gives you two free draft beers with your haircut.

Italian lemon liquor it is best when kept in the freezer if you find some let me know what brands you find and I can let you know what ones to try I have prob tried 20 different ones
View attachment 162922
What does the bottle look like? The place I go to is good with beer... Not so much with liquor from what I've seen so far. If I've got an idea what I'm looking for I might be able to find it myself in one of the store around here.

Back