• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Cologne(s)

Brett28

I am Jim Jannard...
New York
Well we all are crazy for our accessories as far as glasses and watches so I'm wondering how you guys and girls feel about fragrances?

I own many different brands of Cologne but among my favorites are Creed aventus and green Irish tweed. Both pricey but last forever. To me, they are like the Oakley of men's Cologne.

Mine include, but not only:

Polo Black
Polo Double Black
Polo Explorer

Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss In Motion

Gucci Intense

CK Obsession (tried and true)
CK Eternity Summer

Burberry Brit

Penguin (brown original)

Chanel Allure Homme
Chanel Allure Sport Homme

Rolf Spicebomb (Nordstrom exclusive)

Hanae More Him

that's a few of my like 30 bottles lol

I really don't like the double black. Based on the name you'd think it'd just be a deeper scent but still like black.

it's not.
yeah, it has a different hit to it though...Not quite sure what exactly the difference is, but I like it...I have leaned way more towards the killer stuff Nordi's been getting...The new Gucci Intense was my most recent pickup and it is nice, although I will be buying the Angel A Man Brown (rubber) one that just came out...Damn good...My 2 most used though are the Spicebomb and HIM...both take maybe 2 sprays and lasts damn near all day...great stuff. There is a new Hugo that is nice as well. I have been into colognes and fragrances literally since in JR High School. Polo classic green and Drakkar were my 2 big ones back then...

Back