• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Cologne(s)

I am sure some of you guys remember when you Dad had these on his man stink shelf!!!!! (Just to name a few). He would get ready in the bathroom, farting , smoking a cigarette and splashing down his man chest with this some of this toilet water!

Old spice, English leather, Stetson, Yardley, Canoe, Musk, Lagerfield, Avon wild country, the baron, Hai Karate, Brut, Aqua Velva, Halston, Grey Flannel, Jade East
Brut was my Dad's favorite.

how about all those crazy Avon Bottles back in the day...car shapes, trucks, etc...

When I was a kid I use to collect them!!!! I guess the old man liked what was in them!!!

That one is over my head fellas but I did get an avon cologne for christmas from the girl and it does smell quite nice. Im interested in the gucci intense and burberry(s)/burberries at the moment.

That one is over my head fellas but I did get an avon cologne for christmas from the girl and it does smell quite nice. Im interested in the gucci intense and burberry(s)/burberries at the moment.
https://www.google.com/search?q=avo...n1iwK8-oHwDg&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=763

I just bought the Gucci Guilty Black...Smells nice. So damn many nice ones out right now, killing my wallet...

Also have Paco Rabonne 1 Million...Del Mar by Beldasarinni, CK Escape, Burberry Touch, Tommy Bahama Silver, Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger, Issey Miyake Sport, Very Sexy 2 (men) by Victoria Secrets, Chrome by Azzaro, Perry Ellis for men & Guess Suede. I will double check, but I think that's it...I may have a few lingering bottles I missed.

The Avon bottles are pretty neat. I'm a big fan of the Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger it's a classic that I wear to work alot. I have one of the Tommy Bahama bottles and it smells pretty amazing. Like you'd said chop, so many quality scents out there!

Le Male
Fierce
Dirty English
Body Kouros
1 Million
Platinum Egoiste
Chrome
Boss Bottled
Diesel Fuel for Life

of all these women are the most fond of the cheapest (Dirty English) the most common (Fierce) and the most unisex (1 Million)....go figure. i dont really have a signature scent because i like so many but Fierce is close, maybe the best musk on the market

Back