• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Cologne(s)

I am sure some of you guys remember when you Dad had these on his man stink shelf!!!!! (Just to name a few). He would get ready in the bathroom, farting , smoking a cigarette and splashing down his man chest with this some of this toilet water!

Old spice, English leather, Stetson, Yardley, Canoe, Musk, Lagerfield, Avon wild country, the baron, Hai Karate, Brut, Aqua Velva, Halston, Grey Flannel, Jade East

Haha! I am not afraid to admit that I have a bottle of Brut and Old Spice that I break out from time to time. Hell, if they worked for my granddad back in the day then they are good enough for me. However, Le Male is the only other stuff I wear if I do wear cologne.

Just bought Old School Eternity and Eternity Summer from last year.

I forgot how awesome Eternity is!!! Here is what I really have

Versace pour Homme
Yves Saint Laurent pour Homme
Bleu De Chanel Eau De Toilette
Polo Double Black
Eternity
Eternity Summer (2013)
Perry Ellis Portfolio Elite
Acqua Di Gio Eau De Toilette
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Dolce & Gabbana The One
Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Toilette

thats all I can remember off the top of my head. Im looking for something new and given what I have any recommendations?

Just bought Old School Eternity and Eternity Summer from last year.

I forgot how awesome Eternity is!!! Here is what I really have

Versace pour Homme
Yves Saint Laurent pour Homme
Bleu De Chanel Eau De Toilette
Polo Double Black
Eternity
Eternity Summer (2013)
Perry Ellis Portfolio Elite
Acqua Di Gio Eau De Toilette
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Dolce & Gabbana The One
Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Toilette

thats all I can remember off the top of my head. Im looking for something new and given what I have any recommendations?
Creed Aventus, I tried buying some for myself for my bday and they were all sold out. Expect to shell out some duckets for it though.

Latest Posts

Back