• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Everyday/Work Oakleys

IMO straight jackets are the way to go. They are the most versatile glasses I own and can be worn with pretty much everything

Decisions, decisions, well if I had to choose a favorite everyday pair I would have to say it would be my Monster Pups and my Hatchets as they always seem to find there way into the rotation more often than the others. Straight Jackets are a great choice and the unobtainium on the earstems and nose bridge will keep them securely on your head. If your looking for something that will stay on your head while jetskiing, you should look at the Water Jackets. You can wipeout pretty hard with them on and they will stay put. (I know I have tried)

The Matte Rootbeer Dispatchs were my errrday for about a year and a half until I got the Matte Rootbeer Holbrooks. Since then, I haven't worn anything else. The way I see it, is the world looks better through bronze polarized.

And I have very light blue eyes, and the brightening of colors doesn't bother me at all.

My current everyday pair are my black and gold Holbrooks. That changes every month or so though. Who knows what purchases I will be making in the near future.

Latest Posts

Back