• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Everyday/Work Oakleys

Usually one of these Oil Rigs/Batwolf or Fuel Cells:

ORshelf.jpg

music_man185 said:
yea, it was the carolina rebellion. awesome show wasn't it?

Yeah it definately was. Where were you standing? A guy wearing half jackets was standing right beside of me lol.

for the most part of the day, i was standing in front of the left main stage. the one that bullet, seether and avenged played on. i was in the gated in area closest to the stage. towards the end of the night, we migrated next to the tent set up in the middle of the 2 stages. where were you?

p.s. - i just so happened to be wearing a black oakley t shirt with my half jackets. lol.

in front of that same stage in that same gated area up against the gate to the right. but the guy next to me was in a white shirt lol.

yeah i have a pair. they are nice but dont fit me that well. i didnt buy any for a long time bc everyone has them

The tens might work for you on a daily basis, they comfortable fit someone with a larger head like me and they provide excellent coverage on the sides as well as the top and bottom.

I switch between 3 sets of Monster Dogs and will occasionally wear my Splice or Jawbone to work. I will throw on the gas cans occasionally as well. Everything else is special occasion or display only.

Polished Black/Black SJ2, Matte RB/Titanium Sj2, Black /Black Minute 2.0 and any MD but often wear pairs with Ice, Ruby, emerald, Gold lenses depending on what I am wearing

Back