• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite pair to wear/fits you best/reach for the most

Favorite Pair To Wear

• Romeo 1

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Romeo 2

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Juliet

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • X Squared

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Penny

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • XX

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Half-X

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
I love R2 (that's what Princess Leia said)...

I just wear them sparsely because replacement lenses / rubbers are impossible to find...

I hear you. I only have one pair, and it's mint, so it sits in the safe. Afraid to use it, because as you stated, everything is impossible to find since just about every piece was different from all other metals.

In with some love for the Pennys! Had my pair for many years and they just recently got a tune up. For me the spring hinges allow for a much better fit. They are definitely more comfortable to wear all day compared to some of the other models. But the Juliets offer more coverage.

I hear you. I only have one pair, and it's mint, so it sits in the safe. Afraid to use it, because as you stated, everything is impossible to find since just about every piece was different from all other metals.
Jdd32 can make custom rubbers for it and linegear is developing replacement rubber as well! Long live the R2!

Copper Juliet gets over 50% of my face time.
Copper Penny gets about 10%.
Copper is my favorite finish by far, so distinguished and unusual!

Copper Juliet gets over 50% of my face time.
Copper Penny gets about 10%.
Copper is my favorite finish by far, so distinguished and unusual!

And there's one for sale in the exchange for a great price! I've spent too much lately to buy another right now :( sad day in whooville

Back