• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FearGearGarage ~ Work In Progress

DAMN DUDE!!

i would be happy if i could find some from those new cases . . .
awesome collection - but you need more stands ;o))

DAMN DUDE!!

i would be happy if i could find some from those new cases . . .
awesome collection - but you need more stands ;o))

Have a ton of metal stands, dont like them though... Id be happy to buy some double or triple plastic stands at a reasonable price though! Anyone??? lol

Still missing one thing...

strippercow.gif

SPEECHLESS...JUST SPEECHLESS!!! When you said that was about 80-85% of your collection, I almost fell off my chair! Seriously...I don't know what to say. I was happy as **** when my Bruce Irons Hijinx and Pit Bulls came in today, but now it's all irrelevant. :blink:

seriously man, you rich?..thats an outrageous ammount of sunglasses.... you got it insured? it looks ****ing incredible...sorry for swearing but...seriously.lol...you could probably buy a house and use that as a deposit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! some of the comments crack me up. But seriously fear gear amazing and when i say amazing I'm putting a lot of emphases on that word. Those 17 years are something that money could never replace. But i must ask you this one question. How difficult is it to select a pair in the morning when your going out? I know it takes me a good minute or two and i only have 17 pairs and i can't even wear two of the them because they are 3D glasses.

Back