• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feel The Burn....

IUSTEVE

I am Jim Jannard...
INDIANA
I just have to state the obvious but getting burned (scammed)on FleaBay really, REALLY sucks!! It's such a hassle to have to wait out Ebay's time frame to open a case then wait for the seller to respond even though you know they wont then wait the 72 hours for the Bay to review your case to make a decision. This was just a rant and only a rant. Had it been an actual complaint it would have been followed by something more creative.

How bad have you been scammed off the bay?

Never been scammed (yet) on a purchase. I had a buyer try to scam me & eBay payed the buyer their money despite me sending evidence showing they were wrong. Ebay then demanded the money back from me. Eventually I spoke to someone on the phone & went thru it all again. In the end they believed me & stopped demaning money back from me, leaving my 100% rating in tacked. I left them with the remark that it's not always the seller that tries to RIP the buyer off. It works two ways & they need to read both sides of the evidence before they make their final decision on a case.

Anyway good look with your case.

Yea Ebay is VERY quick to judge. I've been ripped 2x (1 recently). About a month ago by a seller who had a crap load of Oakley Fuel Cell's for sale. He had perfect feedback and all but no sooner I sent payment the negatives started rolling in. I counted 30 in a row all on the same or similar items. I eventually got reimbursed for that item but it took quite some time. I made a purchase (another pair) on Monday/Tuesday and have emailed the seller twice with no response and have yet to see a tracking #. I have my fingers crossed that it's not happening again. I have been buying/selling on there for years with close to 500 feedback and have 100% rating still and I am proud of that, too bad others are not.

Back