• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feeler On A Trade When My Status Allows...Mars X Metal W/BI For X Metal XS

not trying to usurp rules, just asking if this is a possible feasible trade. I have a Mars from eyeframesman (no box or coin) with either emerald or black iridium lenses (i cant remember). I'd like to trade for a (good condition, worn glasses are fine) pair of X-metal X Squared....don't need box or coin, just bag. Please don't PM me and get me in trouble, i'm still in newbie status for another week or so. I'll post up detailed pics when i'm off probation. BTW, i had a bunch of successful transactions when i was simply Artsnletters (my previous screen name). I have 600 positive transactions on e-bay and all good w/ Paypal too.
Just post up if anyone thinks this is feasible....
Tim

Whoever ends up doing this trade is getting one hell of a deal.

Unfortunately I've only got a carbon XS otherwise I'd've spammed you silly with pm's by now!:)

Eyeframesman is still selling BI Mars for $300 + $12 shipping on the 'bay; that's kinda low-end for a pair of XS. Not trying to upset your cart but maybe set some expectations...

Well i signed on as a premium member, so i can post in here now anyway. I have to check the lenses that are in them, i don't remember if they are BI or emerald. But they have never been worn, and as far as the XS's go i can do it for just a frame, but only an X metal finish frame, i intend to put a pair of Ice Polarized lenses in them if i can find any. I already have a pair with Ruby and another with some really green Linegear lenses. I wish the OEM emerald was more green lol. I will post up tomorrow with pics and specs in the exchange.

Back