• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feeler On A Trade When My Status Allows...Mars X Metal W/BI For X Metal XS

not trying to usurp rules, just asking if this is a possible feasible trade. I have a Mars from eyeframesman (no box or coin) with either emerald or black iridium lenses (i cant remember). I'd like to trade for a (good condition, worn glasses are fine) pair of X-metal X Squared....don't need box or coin, just bag. Please don't PM me and get me in trouble, i'm still in newbie status for another week or so. I'll post up detailed pics when i'm off probation. BTW, i had a bunch of successful transactions when i was simply Artsnletters (my previous screen name). I have 600 positive transactions on e-bay and all good w/ Paypal too.
Just post up if anyone thinks this is feasible....
Tim
Glad to see you back!!!!!!!!

Well, i had an e-snipe bid going on eBay for a pair of X-Metal/Ruby XS's and they were hanging at $330 for most of the day, natch EXCEPT THE LAST FEW SECONDS, LOL. My bid was $410, wasn't even high enough...the bidder who was winning at $330's bid was at $425, so it wouldn't have mattered on my measly bid. he even lost out and someone out bid him in the last seconds. Went for $435, used with box, coin, bag. Not bad, I GUESS. My minimum would have had to be in the $450 ish range to get a sniff. Keep in mind i don't need lenses, i would have taken the ruby out and put them away for spares. So, maybe i can get a taker on a trade, otherwise i may try and sell the Mars for $325 ish. Then i'll just buy a set like what i just missed out on and be not so far upside down. The whole point of this exercise is to not be blowing my cash on glasses, especially $400-$450 glasses. I have enough X metals and i wear all (most) of mine. They arent for display unless you count the Mars....I have a Jordan ish Mars, X-Metal, ruby lenses and Oakley red rubber from when they used to sell you the stuff without a hassle. Crazy thing i paid $50 for them at the Oakley F&F parking lot sale at One Icon long ago. I added the lenses and rubber and i've worn them MAYBE ten times total. I have to be in the right mood to wear them, cause people do look at you when you wear them, lol. The other pair of Mars, i've never worn.
Tim