1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a brand new Echelon Jawbone I'm not going to wear (Too many other O-matter frames) I'd like to get rid of to fund a purchase of Polished VR28 X-Squared frames. Pictures available if there's interest.

Looking to get $360 for the Echelon (includes trackable shipping and insurance)
    or
    trade Echelon + cash for Polished VR28 X-Squared frames.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome piece! GLWS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do the Echelons come with box, transition lenses and the custom case?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Pictures must be included in post. Please add them within 24 hours.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These come with transitions lenses, custom echelon microfiber bag, soft vault and an outer box. I don't b if these were released in a custom box or not. Pictures will be up in a couple of hours.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The original release of the Echelon Jawbone came with a custom case engraved with 2011 on it. If you do not have the case, chances are you have a pair from a Vault store, which was also sold at a discounted price from the original.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Correct, mine is from a vault store

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Feeler On An Echelon Jawbone - ypy8emy8.jpg Feeler On An Echelon Jawbone - dydydynu.jpg Feeler On An Echelon Jawbone - 8e6a6yvu.jpg

Anonymous likes this.