1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking to buy a Minute Machine in the very near future. I can get the black or silver face for a pretty good price from Oakley SI, however I was thinking I may want some color other than that. I particularly like the gunmetal/orange (yellow?) version 10-299 that I just missed from Oakleykid69, but I am interested in other color ways as well. If anyone is considering selling a MM in good condition, let me know. I prefer a metal band.

Last edited by a moderator: 1/15/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    What's a good price in the SI site?

SI Canada has em for 1000$ + tax ... So 1160$ ... No a great price at all...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    About $950 with taxes and shipping. So not great but I would say it is decent since its a $500 break from msrp.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    With tax and ship... Not bad at all... Not a steal by any means but acceptable none the less...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yea and no worries about counterfeits such as those from eBay makes it more attractive. I just wish there were some more color options.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    If there was a red or copper, I'd have saved my monies years ago and bought one...

I might actually come up with a plan to do it...

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My Time Bomb needs a capacitor replacement (which the place around here that does it isn't very cheap). That and I just opened a new credit line that needs a little utilization, so I figure it is a good time for a new watch :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck with your future purchase... !

Now if you're just gonna throw that TB away ... ;)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha thanks. It is just going to be my secondary time piece soon!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    It's probably within my abilities to fix that for you

Anonymous likes this.