1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    so im looking to buy my first set of Frogskins... looking for a white frame with maybe some red, blue or green lettering... open to frame colors but I want it to match the colors of the lettering. so I guess all that's left to say is... let me see what yall got....

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yea I saw ur post but I have dozens of black frames... I want a white frame

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice part about a cheap frame, if you have some skill with a rattle can you can make them into anything you want!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh so you're getting ready for July 5th?

Got ya.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what happens on the 5th??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lmao!!! I also can't believe that ur implying that I'm a douche lol... but no I just want to expand my frame colors o something other than black lol

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not so much implying that you are a douche..but anyone that rocks white frames on the regular are typically douche bags. Especially wrap around white frames..usually they have spiky hair/bald..sporting mandals..and shitty tribal tattoos

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest