• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feeling brave? Let's see some OLD pics of you wearing Oakleys.

Do you still have that pair?
No, unfortunately that is the FIRST pair that was ever stolen from me. I was a moron and set em on the counter at Unique VW in Redlands, CA while there with a relative looking at some Aircooled Dub parts. We were the only people in there until some little punk kid came in...And they walked with him. I didn't even realize it til much later. I have tried and tried to rebuild that exact pair. Had a frame for a long time, but every time a lens would surface, someone would snipe me, or it wouldn't be a real Hybrid, it would be a 67 or the newer style. There are only 2 pair ever that I really want to re-build: That pair, and my original Razor Blade Grey Bridge, Seafoam Triggers, and Orange Mirror lens. That's all I want

And you have a reply lol.

Yes, I agree. I totally loved that pair. That pair was the first trip into Oakley HQ I ever took (frame cracked in the middle)...That was when they were on 10 Holland in Irvine.

And you have a reply lol.

Yes, I agree. I totally loved that pair. That pair was the first trip into Oakley HQ I ever took (frame cracked in the middle)...That was when they were on 10 Holland in Irvine.

I remember going there back then there always seemed to have Hot girls working in the walk-in warranty

My "Magnum" pose from around 2000 ish?

vb.jpg
lmao!!! or Blue STeel

Back