• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari Carbon Blade... BROKE

That's pretty un-Oakley.

Dang, were these the ones with the "redder" +Red's? Hope your replacement was comparable.
No, the pair that broke was my Ferrari/Ruby. The lenses of course aren't as red as my first pair. So far I've seen the pos red and ruby with pretty substantial lens variances. My new pair has a lot of yellow in the lenses.

Oakley is sending me out another pair of Ferrari Carbon Blades because my first replacement pair had scratches on the left lens from the factory. Their customer service has been top notch with me lately.

+1 on customer service still being pretty good, to bad QA/QC has **** the bed... Glad to see they are at least treating you right, best of luck!

Yeah, I have had more QC issues with lenses in the past couple of months than I have had in 13 years. Oakley needs to figure something out.

glad to know they replaced yours i came back from a trip with em in my backpack. havent got around to getting them replaced. was looking for details to see if anyone has had a similar issue!

I had the exact same glasses break in the exact same spot. My fault not oakleys. I stepped on them. Took them to a local Oakley store located in a near by mall and they replaced them for free. I got extreamly lucky because they were not registered and I had no receipt.

Back