• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Ferrari Carbon Blade For Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi.

So this is my Ferrari/ruby iridium polarised Carbon Blade. Tried on for a couple of minutes, long enough to decide I didn't like it and then put back in the box. Never worn outside. Everything it came with is in the box, including the various pieces of protective plastic - I didn't expect not to like how they wear, so I did remove the P sticker from the lens, but stuck it to the plastic protecting one of the arms, so even that is still in the package!

So the glasses are effectively BNIB - there are some storage scuffs on the outer black box, but this is how they came to me from ShadeStation.

3Ymmt9.jpg

yUJNpy.jpg

pwBxN6.jpg

w9YXyd.jpg

evtteQ.jpg

aC66bC.jpg

9MavKo.jpg

b39Fgf.jpg

TKwqav.jpg

So what am I after? As these are pretty much BNIB, a regular production Juliet would have to be LNIB. A 5th gen plasma/ice with SKU frame would be of interest.

If just glasses and micro-bag, then they would have to be one of the more interesting Juliets - TiO2s, Ichiro or the like. I'm open to cash either way to round out the deal. UK RRP of these is £375. I paid just over £300, in the interests of disclosure.

To save on customs niggles, I'd prefer a UK or EU deal but not ruling anything out right now.

Thanks for your interest :)

Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd

Bump, I'll try again, these are just stowed away.

pm'd