• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari Carbon Blades

Anyone else find the Carbon Blades very close to their eyes when comfortable on the nose? Got some Ferrari ones this morning and they feel like they're fouling my eyelashes!

Anyone else find the Carbon Blades very close to their eyes when comfortable on the nose? Got some Ferrari ones this morning and they feel like they're fouling my eyelashes!
Yes, they did that to mine as well. What you can do is ever so slightly bend the nose pieces inward and they should fit fine after that without touching your eyelashes.

I thought I'd see the carbon blades and there wouldn't be any temptation. In person I thought the fit and finish was really quite nice, and the Ferrari colorway was outstanding. So I caved. Bought the Ferrari. I also picked up a Polished Titanium/Ti Polar and it looks classy as hell. I wear a suit every day for my job - the carbon blades are a perfect match for that.

I bet the carbon blades will live a long production life, if for no other reason than knobs like me wearing suits. They really go well.

Also - the polished finish carbon fiber is the way to go. I can't understand the matte - it just obscures the mesmerizing CF weave.

Congrats on your pickup! Like you I know the stages of unplanned O-purchasing... ;)

The need to shorten the length of the stem that holds nose pads, their about 2 mm to long and push them up higher on the brow line causing them to ill fit on the majority of people. I am returning mine I can't stand the light coming in from above or the nose bridge where I have to push the pads so close together to get the lens off my eyes

Back