• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari Collection

Yeah, some of my friends were being goofballs, calling me out on "NOT" having all the Ferrari's since I didn't have the Asian fit ones. It's just gonna look like you have doubles if you get them and put them on display together anyway.

Yeah, some of my friends were being goofballs, calling me out on "NOT" having all the Ferrari's since I didn't have the Asian fit ones. It's just gonna look like you have doubles if you get them and put them on display together anyway.

Yea but 20 Years from now when Im dead my grand kids might get a pretty penny if i have a complete set
So I may wait and see if they hit the vault, Seems like the Asian fit glasses always hit the vault

Yea but 20 Years from now when Im dead my grand kids might get a pretty penny if i have a complete set
So I may wait and see if they hit the vault, Seems like the Asian fit glasses always hit the vault

You may be right, but in my opinion it's not worth buying all of the Asian fit models based solely on the consideration of future value. The market of buyers for a complete set of any oaks is rather limited, even if we are talking only regular fit. Most buyers want a discount for buying that many pairs (less than the sum of individual pairs) rather than paying a premium for the complete set (more than the sum of individual pairs). Anyone who is interested in a complete set of both Asian and regular fit would be an extreme collector, and odds are they already have some pairs from that collection before they stumble upon the sale of a complete collection. Even here on the forum you will see most group sales be broken up into pieces. I'm not saying it's impossible, you just need the right buyer which may be difficult. Even on an enthusiast forum. Anyway, enough of my rambling. The Ferrari collection is one of my favorites and I certainly hope to acquire a few more myself. Best of luck to you. :neo:

There's a reason why they are on the vault site and it's not because they have value

Update
Added
SCUDERIA FERRARI® CHAINLINK™
SCUDERIA FERRARI STYLE SWITCH
SCUDERIA FERRARI JUPITER CARBON
So will be complete by the end of the week when these three arrive

Don't forget these
image.jpg

Isnt that the Canteen
I have one, and it may get a lot of wear time it fits me well

Here is my Update
Have SCUDERIA FERRARI® FUEL CELL™ $160.00
Have SCUDERIA FERRARI® GARAGE ROCK™ $170.00
Have SCUDERIA FERRARI® TWOFACE™ $200.00
Coming in Mail SCUDERIA FERRARI® CHAINLINK™ $200.00
SCUDERIA FERRARI® TWOFACE™ (ASIAN FIT) $200.00
SCUDERIA FERRARI® CHAINLINK™ (ASIANFIT) $200.00
Coming in Mail SCUDERIA FERRARI STYLE SWITCH $210.00
Have Ferrari Canteen ( Sunglass Hut only) $240.00
Have SCUDERIA FERRARI® TINCAN™ $300.00
Coming in Mail SCUDERIA FERRARI JUPITER CARBON $380.00
Have SCUDERIA FERRARI Polarized CARBON BLADE $450.00

How about if I am just toolin' 'round & an actual Ferrari pulls out 'n in front of me? :car:
20140925_112946_zpsxfnbfdck.jpg

Never got an opportunity to get next to him, ... would love to have grabbed two gears myself & quite possibly hung with it for a short bit. :cool-20:

Back